Vendor Onboarding Best Practices: ProcessUnity Webinar Series
Vendor Onboarding Best Practices: To contract a vendor is to initiate a relationship: when you don’t know who you’re really dealing with, you expose your enterprise to risks that can have enduring consequences.
Join ProcessUnity’s 45-minute webcast on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM EST and see how forward-thinking organizations are modernizing their vendor onboarding process.
Our team of experts will discuss how to:
- Eliminate time-intensive admin steps to create vendor information
- Streamline onboarding processes by engaging appropriate resources at the right time
- Automatically scope risk assessments based on vendor and service being provided
- Consistently score vendor responses to help identify potential risks
- Leverage repeatable processes to reduce risk and fraud from the get-go
The most effective vendor risk programs operate in a continuous improvement cycle. Register for the webinar and learn how to up-level your third-party risk practices.
(Can’t make it? Register and we’ll send you a link to the replay.)