Our team can help you with both large- and small-scale improvements to your risk management programs. We can project-manage large and/or complex requirements or help with tasks including:
- Data manipulation
- Integration to other systems
- Systems administration
- System setup and configuration
- Customer enablement
- Data load
ProcessUnity offers multiple implementation approaches for organizations of varying size and complexity. For teams looking to complete discrete company functions, we offer pre-configured solutions including our TPRM Best Practices Program and Cybersecurity Performance Management. For more specialized implementations, we offer the full configuration services, which enables your team to create made-for-purpose functions and workflows.
During the sales cycle, our experts will determine which solution is the best fit for your organization and will help your team decide which implementation approach will fulfill your needs. Approaches include the following:
- Enablement: ProcessUnity experts guide the customer through the process of configuring their own platform instance.
- Configuration: Experts configure the implementation for the client.
- Blended: Experts collaborate with the customer to optimize implementation while enabling admins for ongoing configuration.