ProcessUnity For Healthcare Organizations
Manage your third-party risk and cybersecurity performance programs to secure sensitive data and achieve sustainable compliance.
As processors of highly sensitive data, the healthcare industry operates under significant regulatory pressure. Achieving compliance in this industry means integrating internal and external security practices to identify the risks that exist in your blind spots.
ProcessUnity’s acclaimed Vendor Risk Management and Cybersecurity Performance Management solutions are robust tools that help Healthcare Organizations streamline core security and risk processes.
Explore ProcessUnity’s market-leading solutions for Healthcare Organizations:
Ensure Regulatory Compliance with HIPAA and HITECH
- Assess third-party agreements, perform due diligence and validate controls to maintain an acceptable level of risk for your healthcare institution.
- Deliver consistent compliance with HIPAA and HITECH standards using automated vendor due diligence, risk criticality tiers and custom ongoing monitoring cadences.
Centralize Data and Streamline Workflows
- Continued insight into your third-party risk ecosystem allows your organization to make better decisions about issue remediation and contract renewals. ProcessUnity Vendor Risk Management simplifies your view of important data to grant your organization visibility into vendor risk. With reliable insight into a third party’s access to sensitive information and risk profile, you’re prepared to prevent your organization from becoming the next headline.
Protect Data and Assets
- Determine which of your vendors has access to NPI/PII (non-public information/personally identifiable information) to ensure that you are protected against unforeseen data privacy threats. Knowing which vendors have access to which data allows you to scope assessments and ensure that each vendor is compliant with contracts, HIPAA, HITECH and other regulations.
Anticipate and Identify Risk
- ProcessUnity empowers its users to leverage risk scoring across multiple domains, groups, product lines, and more to understand where risk exposure is greatest. Leveraging due diligence questionnaires to vendors, content feeds from data providers, internal assessments and more allows your organization to deploy appropriate controls and mitigation activities to reduce or fully mitigate risk.
Schedule a demo below to learn more about ProcessUnity’s leading solution for Healthcare Organizations.
Request a ProcessUnity Demo
Schedule your personalized demo of our award-winning software and start your journey to a more mature, automated program.