Cloud-Based Risk and Compliance Management Tools
ProcessUnity is a leading provider of cloud-based risk and compliance management tools. The company’s software as a service (SaaS) platform gives organizations the control to assess, measure, and mitigate risk and to ensure the optimal performance of key business processes. Click the links below to learn more about our cloud-based solutions.
ProcessUnity’s third-party risk management solution is a cloud-based application that identifies and remediates risks posed by third-party service providers.
ProcessUnity’s cloud-based system automates organizations’ Policy and Procedure Management lifecycles. The solution replaces spreadsheets, network drives and intranets with a simple, standard process for administering policy lifecycles, certifying communications, assessing performance, and managing exceptions and issues.
Organizations with complex service offerings rely on ProcessUnity’s cloud-based offer management system to centralize product information, proactively manage client profitability and implement controls to deliver outstanding customer service.
ProcessUnity’s suite of cloud-based solutions solves organizations’ most pressing governance, risk and compliance management challenges. Built on a common SaaS platform, ProcessUnity provides a common user experience and seamless application and data integration across all solution modules. Solution modules include:
- Enterprise Risk Management: Define and evaluate risks for key business elements including business processes, functional areas, financial accounts, business lines, IT assets and facilities
- Regulatory Compliance Management: Manage programs and processes that ensure compliance with industry standards, government regulations, and corporate policies
- Internal Controls Management: Define, maintain, test and evaluate coverage of internal business controls and IT controls; capture and remediate deficiencies
- Audit and Regulatory Request Management: Manage and fulfill requests for documentation and other information from external parties; monitor and report on fulfillment progress
- Incident Management: Manage the reporting, tracking and resolution of incidents related to key regulatory and business governance requirements
- Certification Management: Issue and monitor the response to regular and ad hoc requests for certification by internal and external business participants
- Issues Management: Identify, assign and track the resolution of issues related to any risk or compliance management activity
Ready to learn more? Contact us for a live demonstration of our risk and compliance management tools.