Ensure Faster, Smoother Client Launches
The implementation team sets the tone for the entire client relationship. The average implementation manager has to balance “on-time and on-budget” with high client satisfaction ratings post-deployment. To deliver the best client experience and keep costly exceptions out of new customer deployments, implementation managers need:
- Insight into exactly what was sold to a given client
- A clear understanding of preferred versus non-preferred services, and the cost implications of custom requests
- Access to benchmarks and customer testimonials that support recommendations to adopt preferred solutions
ProcessUnity’s product and service Offer Management solution creates a single, trusted source of product information, enabling implementation managers to improve the quality of the onboarding process while shortening the duration.
with processunity, implementation teams:
- Streamline the client discovery process and shorten the implementation cycle
- Develop rollout plans that give clients confidence the provider is delivering the best configuration for their organization
- Respond to custom service requests quickly and accurately – using key metrics, pricing data and customer case studies to provide sound client advice
- Improve the quality of the implementation experience while reducing the risk of errors and increased costs
through processunity, implementation professionals gain:
- Critical data and proof points that support client adoption of preferred services
- Knowledge of the impact of customization to pricing
- Transparency into key product and process changes that occur mid-implementation
- Visibility into operational impacts resulting from client exceptions
- Trending information on common services requested by new clients
processunity enables project teams to quickly and accurately address critical implementation questions, including:
- Which services were sold to the client?
- Are we confident that we can administer the current plan document?
- Which services are preferred for this client’s segment?
- We uncovered unique service requirements at the kick-off meeting. If we offer them, will we be on budget?
ProcessUnity helps ensure an efficient implementation process that sets the right tone at the onset of a client relationship. Armed with a clear understanding of preferred client solutions, acceptable exceptions and details on pricing, implementation managers have the tools they need to provide a highly valued customer experience while delivering client conversions on time and on budget.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo