Join Us in Boston in October!
Get ready to engage with industry colleagues at the 2017 ProcessUnity Customer Summit. This exclusive, interactive event is committed to helping you get the full benefit of your ProcessUnity implementations. Don’t miss your opportunity to take part in breakout sessions, learn from industry visionaries and product experts, share best practices with your peers, and discover how to take your ProcessUnity programs to the next level.
Attendees will experience:
- Product Deep Dives – attend breakout sessions for Vendor Risk Management, Policy & Procedure Management, the ProcessUnity platform, add-ons and more
- Customer Case Studies – learn from others’ experiences and generate new ideas to improve your programs
- Networking Opportunities – share experiences and build relationships with your peers, industry leaders and the ProcessUnity team
- Pre-Conference Training Sessions [Optional] – join our new bootcamp sessions for new ProcessUnity customers and power users
This year’s summit will be held in Boston at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. Inspired by the spirit of Boston, Revere Hotel embodies independence and originality. Explore their unique offerings, from intimate theatre performances to tantalizing cocktails to presentations that wow. Savvy travelers are sure to appreciate the superior level of service and attention to detail at our upscale hotel in Boston. Summit attendees qualify for discount rates at the hotel. Click here to reserve your accommodations.
(Please note that your summit registration includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on October 24 and breakfast and lunch on October 25. Lodging and travel to and from the event is not included.)
- Early Bird Registration (by May 31): $895 for single registrations / $795 for multiple registrations
- Open Registration (by October 15): $1295 for single registrations / $1195 for multiple registrations
Pre-Conference Bootcamp Training (Monday, October 23): $400 per registration
Customers can enhance their Summit experience by attending our pre-conference bootcamp training sessions on Monday, October 23. The ticket includes breakfast and lunch. Attendees have the option to attend two of the following four sessions:
- Morning Track 1: Application Administration (8:30 am to 12:30 pm):
Topics include: Platform Overview, Solution/Feature Overview, Subject Areas Overview, Simple Properties (Pick Lists, Dates, Text, etc.), Calculated & Aggregate Properties, Security / Permissions / Roles, Import / Export, Notifications, and the Word and Excel Connectors
- Morning Track 2: Introduction to Expression Writing (8:30 am to 12:30 pm):
Topics include: Tips and tricks / Examples, Building Blocks / Function Overview / Parameters, Calculated Properties, Conditional Colors, Aggregate Filters, Auto Update Rules, Validation Rules, Configurable Buttons, Cascading Pick Lists
- Afternoon Track 1: Vendor Risk Management Best Practices (1:30 pm to 5:30 pm):
Topics include: Vendors and Vendor Services, Vendor Onboarding, Calculating Inherent Risk / Vendor Tiering, Vendor Contacts, Skip Rules / Conditional Sub-Questions, Scoring Techniques, Assessment Scoping, Review Process / Follow-up Workflow, Preferred Responses, Remediation / Issue Management / Action Plans, Automate your Final Report
- Afternoon Track 2: Reporting & Dashboards (1:30 pm to 5:30 pm):
Topics include: Report Creation 101, Presentation Techniques, Charts / Graphs / Gauges / Geographical Maps, Drilldown, Context Reports, Filtering / Run Time Filters, Conditional Color, Report Organization, Group Sorting, External Reporting / Excel / AnalyticsDB
Have a question? Please contact us at email@example.com.