Next-Generation Tools Reduce the Cost of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Many organizations today continue to rely on first-generation software tools to manage their Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance programs. In many cases, these legacy, on-premise solutions continue to collect annual maintenance fees without offering compelling upgrades in years.
ProcessUnity offers more, modern capabilities at a lower annual cost.
Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance with ProcessUnity
ProcessUnity provides SaaS-based applications that simplify governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes, providing tools that organizations of any size can use at a reasonable price. With a powerful suite of results-ready solutions designed to tackle a variety of GRC challenges, we help organizations in a wide variety of industries with Third-Party Risk Management and Policy & Procedure Management, as well as Regulatory Compliance Management.
Our Sarbanes-Oxley compliance solution provides secure, automated and cost-effective support for critical components in your program. From process documentation, risk evaluation and definition of controls to managing issues and controls testing, we help to simplify day-to-day processes while streamlining the review and validation of results for internal and external auditors.
Your Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Program Has Evolved…So Should Your Tools
With ProcessUnity’s Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance software, organizations:
- Identify shared controls by easily implementing a “test once, satisfy many” relationship between controls.
- Create a risk control matrix by linking processes to risks and accounts, and associating risks with mitigating controls.
- Evaluate and mitigate risks by capturing risk frequency and impact with automated risk-score calculations.
- Conduct assessments and control tasks by performing process-, system-, and control-focused testing in a global, regional or line-of-business level.
- Track and communicate progress with interactive reports and dashboards
- Manage issues resolution by automating status updates for issues/gaps.
- Manage internal reviews by conducting and approving completed walk-throughs and test results and preparing for external audit.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to schedule a Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance demonstration.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo