Use Case: Automated Incident Management
Take control before incidents run out-of-control
We need standard processes for irregular incidents
“Stuff” happens – at any time, at any place within your organization. Although specific incidents may be unexpected, we must anticipate their possibility and be prepared to take corrective action. Responsible organizations establish policies and procedures that ensure consistency in the face of crisis and give responsible parties a pathway to remediation. You need to understand what happened, who’s involved, and how it occurred to minimize unwelcome consequences, such as fines, and encourage confidence among all stakeholders.
Scattered policies undermine consistent control
Different departments handle different challenges; in the heat of a crisis, understanding what to do, where to go, and who to talk may be unclear, imposing delays and contributing to confusion. Reliance on manual tools, such as spreadsheets and emails, can inhibit rapid action consistent with organizational policies. Without a centralized structure for management, important incidents may be insufficiently addressed, exposing your enterprise to greater risk or penalties.
Automation accelerates control, ensures consistent action
ProcessUnity’s cloud-based automation tools allow you to apply business rules throughout the incident management process, directing users to the right people, policies and procedures when time is of the essence. Our incident management functions help you:
- Apply the right classification to the problem, to direct it the correct channels
- Alert the appropriate parties to the incident, and create a path toward correction
- Track the status of response progress on a centralized incident dashboard
- Minimize the opportunities for error, delays, and/or actions inconsistent with institutional policies
- Create an audit trail that demonstrates, with evidence, your good faith efforts to address challenges
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo