Internal Controls Management
Define, Maintain, Test and Evaluate Coverage of Internal Business Controls and IT Controls. Capture and Remediate Deficiencies.
Virtually every organization is called upon to establish rigorous internal controls to ensure the security and reliability of their business and technology operations. In addition, organizations must frequently demonstrate the scope and effectiveness of their internal controls to satisfy proliferating demands from regulators, auditors, internal management, corporate boards and customers. To meet these requirements with confidence, companies must ensure they have the right set of controls in place to protect the business and that these controls are operating effectively. In addition, as security and compliance demands increase, businesses must seek ways to manage their internal controls efficiently and reliably, minimizing or eliminating duplication of effort.
ProcessUnity Internal Controls Management is a cloud-based solution that automates the activities that help companies ensure the effectiveness and compliance of their internal business and technology controls. Our easy-to-use, on-demand solution helps companies efficiently develop, deploy, verify and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of internal controls. Unique and flexible controls management capabilities enable tailored assessment testing that can address common compliance requirements as well as reuse control definitions and test results to meet specific demands for organization-, geography-, system- or entity-specific control evaluations. Secure, controlled access to controls documentation and test results greatly simplifies fulfillment of information requests from third parties such as internal and external auditors, regulators, customers and partners.
With Processunity Internal Controls Management, Organizations:
- Define and maintain a catalog of versioned business and IT controls
- Link controls to applicable regulations, standards and policies to facilitate gap assessments that evaluate coverage of specific provisions and requirements
- Plan, schedule, conduct and report on detailed controls testing assessments on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis, organized by category such as control type or related IT component
- Base controls testing on pre-defined test designs and templates for capturing test results in a consistent manner
- Document and report on control deficiencies and monitor remediation efforts
- Provide auditors and regulatory bodies with selective, secure access to compliance relevant documentation
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo