Transform your team into ProcessUnity Platform and Solutions experts with ProcessUnity Training and Certification programs. Through a robust curriculum of instructor-led courses, ProcessUnity Training and Certification is designed to make customers and partners as knowledgeable as ProcessUnity’s own product experts. Our courses turn your team into power users, capable of advancing your governance, risk and compliance programs in-house. From in-person classes with hands-on labs, to private workshops, train-the-trainer and more, our catalog can be configured to deliver the exact courseware each customer or partner requires.
Training Schedules & Delivery
ProcessUnity’s upcoming public training classes are listed below. We’ll continue to update this page as classes are added. Contact us if you can’t find a specific class or if you’re interested in scheduling private training for your team at your offices.
- Classes run from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM and include light breakfast and lunch.
- A 10% discount will be applied when registering for more than one course or when registering more than one attendee.
- All classes are subject to ProcessUnity’s Registration & Cancellation policy described here.
- Space is limited for each course, so please be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.
Training Class Schedule
ADM301: APPLICATION ADMINISTRATION (Course Agenda)
January 8-10, 2019 (Austin, TX) | June 4-6, 2019 (Boston, MA) | October 22-24, 2019 (Boston, MA)
This deep-dive course covers all administrative aspects to understand and effectively configure, manage, and grow your program in the ProcessUnity platform. Topics include an application overview, environments, logging in, SSO, user management, roles, permissions, creating & configuring properties, calculations and aggregates, expression writing basics, importing and exporting data, an intro to building custom reports and dashboards, event-driven notifications, workflow, custom buttons, report actions, integration and automation, Word and Excel Connectors, Analytics Database, and administrator best practices. This course covers platform topics that are applicable to administrator audiences geared at managing any ProcessUnity solution.
REX101: REPORTING & DASHBOARDS / EXPRESSION WRITING (Course Agenda)
February 5-7, 2019 (San Diego, CA) | September 24-26, 2019 (Boston, MA)
Explore and use the many powerful features available in ProcessUnity’s reporting module – layout options, multi-level reports, grouping/sorting, column totals, interactive filters, search filters, calculated columns, bulk actions, and adding visualizations (charts, maps, tables, gauges). Master historical data (trending) reports and build interactive dashboards to showcase your data. Building expressions is another key part of this course, as it helps yield better reports by transforming data to answer key business questions. Expression writing helps unlock the power of many other platform features. Learn IF/CASE/CASEX and dozens of other functions, parameters, syntax, and various output types We will also review over a dozen real-life examples in this highly-interactive session. (3 days)
VRM101: BUILDING AN EFFECTIVE VRM PROGRAM (Course Agenda)
August 21-23, 2019 (San Diego, CA)
Setup and manage an effective Vendor Risk Management program or fine tune your existing one by leveraging best practices and learning from others. Start by exploring the vendor request process, calculating inherent risk and a tier structure, and building a robust vendor database (including contracts, engagements, services, facilities, fourth parties, and more). Review best practices for designing proper vendor questionnaires employing skip rules, sub-questions, preferred responses, linked questions to properties, and a variety of scoring techniques. Discuss the Shared Assessments program and ProcessUnity’s SIG™ Connector. We then dive into managing vendor contacts, assessments with dynamic question scoping, bulk assessments, monitoring open assessments, automated reminders, evaluating responses, following up with vendors, remediating issues, and more. We also explore the many uses of the Vendor Portal including the questionnaire task, allowing vendors access to profile data, file sharing, and facilitating an ongoing vendor dialog outside of email. End with reports and dashboards that convey the health and status of your program, including upcoming assessments, cadence, response reporting, vendor, scorecards, and more. (3 days)
ProcessUnity’s in-person classes can be delivered in a variety of formats to meet the needs of customers and partners of all sizes. Organizations with larger teams can host training in their offices, at ProcessUnity’s offices, or at a facility convenient to its employees. Smaller organizations can send employees to ProcessUnity’s public training classes, scheduled throughout the year based on demand. Training costs vary based on the location and size of the class.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
(Must be Submitted to ProcessUnity in Writing at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cancellations received up to 21 days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 7-20 days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future ProcessUnity training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-6 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY PROCESSUNITY
- ProcessUnity reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, weather, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- ProcessUnity is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
ProcessUnity shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall ProcessUnity be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an ProcessUnity course.
Contact Our Team for the Answers.Contact Us