Training & Enablement
Become a ProcessUnity Power User
with Live Training from Our Experts
Transform your team into ProcessUnity Platform and Solutions experts with ProcessUnity Training and Certification programs. Through a robust curriculum of instructor-led courses, ProcessUnity Training and Certification is designed to make customers and partners as knowledgeable as ProcessUnity’s own product experts. Our courses turn your team into power users, capable of advancing your governance, risk and compliance programs in-house. From in-person classes with hands-on labs, to private workshops, train-the-trainer and more, our catalog can be configured to deliver the exact courseware each customer or partner requires.
Training Schedules & Delivery
ProcessUnity’s upcoming public training classes are listed below. We’ll continue to update this page as classes are added. Contact us if you can’t find a specific class or if you’re interested in scheduling private training for your team at your offices.
- Classes run from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and include light breakfast and lunch.
- A 10% discount will be applied when registering for more than one course or when registering more than one attendee.
- All classes are subject to ProcessUnity’s Registration & Cancellation policy described here.
- Space is limited for each course, so please be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.
Training Class Schedule
ADM301: APPLICATION ADMINISTRATION
May 1 – 3, 2018 | Residence Inn Boston/Concord (Concord, MA) | Course Agenda
This deep-dive course covers all administrative aspects to understand and effectively configure the ProcessUnity platform. Topics include an overview of the technology, environments, user management, roles and permissions, creating and configuring properties including calculations and aggregates, an introduction to expression writing, importing and exporting data, notifications & workflow, integration and automation, data connectors, and administrator best practices. (3 days)
REX101: REPORTING & DASHBOARDS / EXPRESSION WRITING
June 5 – 7, 2018 | Residence Inn Boston/Concord (Concord, MA) | Course Agenda
Exploring the many powerful features available in ProcessUnity’s reporting module – layout options, multi-level reports, grouping, adding totals, interactive filters, calculated columns, adding chart visualizations, and more. Build visual dashboards to showcase your data on actionable landing pages. Master historical data (trend) reports. Building expressions is a key part of writing informative reports that will enhance your program and transform data to answer key business questions. Expressions also unlock the power of most administrative features. Learn the use cases, output types, building blocks, and syntax requirements for expression writing, and get an in-depth walkthrough of ProcessUnity’s function library. We will also review over a dozen real-life examples, but feel free to bring your own too. (3 days)
VRM101: BUILDING AN EFFECTIVE VRM PROGRAM
Next Offering to Be Scheduled | Course Agenda
Setup and manage an effective Vendor Risk Management program or fine tune your existing program by leveraging ProcessUnity best practices. Start by exploring techniques for automating vendor requests, establishing a vendor tiering process, and building a robust vendor database (including contracts, engagements, services, facilities, fourth parties, and more). Review best practices for designing actionable vendor questionnaires employing skip rules, sub-questions, preferred responses, and scoring techniques. Discuss the Shared Assessments program and ProcessUnity’s SIG™ Connector. We then take a deep dive into a complete walkthrough of the VRM process including automated notifications and reminders, custom question scoping based on inherent risk, managing vendor contacts, performing bulk assessments, the Vendor Portal, monitoring assessments, evaluating responses, following up with vendors, remediating issues, and more. End with reports and dashboards that convey the health and status of your program, including upcoming assessments, questionnaire responses, vendor rankings, vendor scorecards, and more. (3 days)
ProcessUnity’s in-person classes can be delivered in a variety of formats to meet the needs of customers and partners of all sizes. Organizations with larger teams can host training in their offices, at ProcessUnity’s offices, or at a facility convenient to its employees. Smaller organizations can send employees to ProcessUnity’s public training classes, scheduled throughout the year based on demand. Training costs vary based on the location and size of the class.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
(Must be Submitted to ProcessUnity in Writing at email@example.com)
- Cancellations received up to 21 days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 7-20 days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future ProcessUnity training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-6 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY PROCESSUNITY
- ProcessUnity reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, weather, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- ProcessUnity is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
ProcessUnity shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall ProcessUnity be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an ProcessUnity course.