The ProcessUnity Risk & Compliance Management Platform
ProcessUnity applications are delivered on the company’s software-as-a-service risk and compliance management platform. Our flexible, easy-to-use technology creates a common user experience and seamless application and data integration across all of our governance, risk and compliance solutions through a shared:
- Enterprise architecture
- User interface
- Workflow engine
- Security model
- Data model structure
- Data source
- Application integration service
As cloud-based technology, our risk and compliance management platform and its various GRC solutions deploy quickly with minimal effort from customers and their IT resources. Product enhancements are deployed frequently, immediately and automatically – without additional effort on the client side. The inherent efficiency of our platform delivers faster, better results and the ability to scale governance, risk and compliance programs over time. The ProcessUnity platform provides a rich set of functions to enable secure, web-based data management, individual and collaborative work, verification and remediation. Key features and benefits include:
- Software as a Service Applications – All ProcessUnity capabilities are delivered via the Internet as Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Our secure, hosted, web-based applications require no installation and are ready to use from day one.
- Business Data Management – ProcessUnity provides tools to organize, understand, access and exploit large collections of complex enterprise data. This includes capabilities to manage complex hierarchies and lists of business data entities, to establish relationships among data entities, and to manage data entities with defined lifecycles and multiple versions.
- User Account Management and Application Security – ProcessUnity provides role-based application security with optional team-based and ownership-based access restrictions. Tools for user account management emphasize user self-service whenever possible.
- Personal Work Management – In ProcessUnity applications, the user and system interact to manage individual work and responsibilities through formal definition of ownership and responsibility, system generation of notifications and requests, and maintenance of personal work queues.
- Collaboration Support – ProcessUnity facilitates collaborative work among members of an organization through system-managed review and approval, as well as issue and work-request initiation and management.
- Documentation Management – ProcessUnity provides tools to manage and access documentation including document upload and attachment to individual data entities, maintenance of a central document repository, optional management of document lifecycles, as well as management of document requests from assessors or other outside agencies.
- Testing and Verification – ProcessUnity provides functions to define test procedures, assign testing responsibility, schedule one-time or recurring tests and capture test results.
- Remediation – ProcessUnity provides the ability to initiate, assign and track remediation of problems found in testing.
- General Management Information – ProcessUnity facilitates active management of data maintained in the system through highly interactive reports with drill-down links, as well as user-customizable dashboards.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo