Professional Services & Customer Support
At ProcessUnity, our customers’ success is paramount to the success of our company. We focus on each customer to ensure they maximize their investment in our risk and compliance solutions.
Our Customer Success Team is comprised of subject-matter experts, technology experts and ProcessUnity solution experts that use field-proven approaches and best practices refined through hundreds of implementations with organizations of all sizes and complexity. Our diverse set of services can get you up and running quickly, help you solve problems, train your team and work with you to extend your implementation as your program evolves.
ProcessUnity’s Professional Services and Customer Support options include:
- Quick Start Implementations – New ProcessUnity customers take advantage of “Quick Start” services packages designed to get programs up and running as quickly as possible. Our team handles initial system setup, configuration and data load, while focusing on customer enablement and providing training and guidance along the way. ProcessUnity offers three Quick Start packages (small, medium and large) to support organizations of all sizes and program complexity.
- Customer Support Desk – ProcessUnity includes customer support with all solution subscriptions. Our US-based support staff is at the ready to answer general questions or help you troubleshoot issues via phone, email or our customer support portal.
- Professional Services Engagements – Our team can help you with both large- and small-scale improvements to your risk and compliance programs. Our services packages are available based on an agreed-upon statement of work or as a pre-paid bundle of hours. We can project-manage large and/or complex requirements or help with everyday tasks including reporting, data manipulation, integration to other systems and system administration.
- Outsourced Application Administration – Extend your team with our team of experts. Customers that require short- or long-term staff augmentation can rely on our team to handle all technical administration for your ProcessUnity implementation. A ProcessUnity team member is assigned to your team as a front-line resource for user administration, report creation, application configuration, data loading and a lot more. Customers can take advantage of outsourced administration as an interim (month-to-month) solution or as an annual service.
- Premium Customer Support – Customers that require higher levels of support can upgrade to ProcessUnity’s Premium Customer Support offering. Customers with premium support receive a dedicated email address to log issues and priority response times from ProcessUnity. Our team provides assistance with basic application administration, troubleshooting and problem resolution, as well as helps with basic system configuration, reports, dashboards, notifications and user management. We’ll work directly with your application administrator to transfer knowledge and provide training when appropriate.
- Training & Certification – Transform your team into ProcessUnity Platform and Solutions experts with ProcessUnity Training and Certification programs. Through a robust curriculum of instructor-led courses, ProcessUnity Training and Certification is designed to make customers and partners as knowledgeable as ProcessUnity’s own product experts. Our courses turn your team into power users, capable of advancing your governance, risk and compliance programs in-house. From in-person classes with hands-on labs, to private workshops, train-the-trainer and more, our catalog can be configured to deliver the exact courseware each customer or partner requires. Click here to learn more about ProcessUnity’s Training and Certification options.
To learn more about ProcessUnity’s Professional Services and Customer Support programs, please contact us.