Vendor Contract Reviews
Create a centralized repository for vendor contract management information
To manage vendors you need to manage complex documents: contracts and their related appendices. Vendor Cloud creates both a centralized repository and a unified process for vendor contract management, replacing haphazard manual tracking with automated accountability.
Through a single point of control, you can:
Automate Vendor Contract Reviews
Vendor Cloud pushes contracts to the right personnel, at the right times, for reviews and signatures; as each party fulfills its obligations, the document is automatically shuttled to the next appropriate party in your predefined approval workflow.
Capture Important Contract Metadata
Simplify management by consolidating all the important information about your contracts in one place. Through Vendor Cloud, you can record, track and monitor:
- Unique contract identifiers
- Contract value—a significant indicator for risk
- Signatures: who has signed and what signatures need to be collected
- Expiry/refresh dates, with notifications distributed in advance to internal vendor “owners”
- Contract state: in use, in review, or terminated
- Vendor contact information
For more information on Vendor Cloud or to schedule a live demonstration, please contact us.