ProcessUnity’s upcoming public training classes are listed below. We’ll continue to update this page as classes are added. Contact us if you can’t find a specific class or if you’re interested in scheduling private training for your team at your offices.
- Classes run from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and include light breakfast and lunch.
- A 10% discount will be applied when registering for more than one course or when registering more than one attendee.
- All classes are subject to ProcessUnity’s Registration & Cancellation policy described here.
- Space is limited for each course, so please be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.
Training Class Schedule
No classes currently scheduled. The class schedule for late Q3 2017 will be published in July. To schedule private training for your team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
(Must be Submitted to ProcessUnity in Writing at email@example.com)
- Cancellations received up to 21 days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 7-20 days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future ProcessUnity training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-6 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY PROCESSUNITY
- ProcessUnity reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, weather, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- ProcessUnity is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
ProcessUnity shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall ProcessUnity be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an ProcessUnity course.