Mitigate Risk Effectively & Efficiently with Next-Generation Software Tools
Business success often depends on an organization’s ability to effectively manage risk. In today’s quickly evolving business landscape, it takes powerful technology to identify, evaluate, monitor and mitigate risk. Events happen fast, conditions change quickly, and risk management professionals who are stuck with spreadsheets, old databases and legacy technology will face extra challenges when identifying and mitigating enterprise risk.
ProcessUnity can help. Our state-of-the-art, cloud-based Enterprise Risk Management solution gives organizations clear visibility into specific risks, identifies areas of the business most under threat, evaluates the potential impact of risk events, and manages the controls required to protect the organization.
ProcessUnity Helps Mitigate Risk via Automation
ProcessUnity provides affordable SaaS-based solutions for governance, risk and compliance (GRC) that enable organizations large and small to tackle GRC challenges more easily. With the availability, security and scalability afforded by a cloud platform, and a collection of powerful capabilities like document management and interactive reporting, our easy-to-use solutions can be deployed quickly and configured with ease by business users to provide immediate improvement to risk management initiatives.
ProcessUnity Enterprise Risk Management helps to mitigate risk by making it easier to document, evaluate, and monitor any type of risk confronting the organization, including financial, commercial, technological, environmental, regulatory and information security risks.
Enterprise Risk Management provides tools for:
- Risk identification – Define risks and link them to financial accounts, business lines, IT assets and business processes.
- Risk evaluation – Determine inherent risk levels based on impact, probability and specific evaluation criteria.
- Risk mitigation – Develop controls to mitigate risk and assign residual risk levels based on how effectively each control performs
- Risk monitoring – Track risk metrics and act to mitigate risk when values surpass certain thresholds.
- Loss events – Define and track loss events for certain risks and various parts of the business.
With Enterprise Risk Management from ProcessUnity, organizations are better able to mitigate risk by:
- Integrating risk management processes with various enterprise systems.
- Assigning risk assessments and compliance tasks to individuals throughout the enterprise, while assigning accountability at all levels of the organization.
- Relying on decision-support capabilities to gain a clear understanding of what is most important to the business and what risks represent a threat to it.
- Automatically rolling-up risk management and compliance risk information using powerful reporting tools and interactive dashboards.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to schedule a live demonstration.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo