Streamline Enterprise Risk Processes with Next-Generation Technology
Enterprise Risk Management programs must accurately identify risks confronting the organization and determine which parts of business are most threatened. Risk managers must gauge the likelihood of potential risk events and evaluate the impact on the business and its goals. Effective risk controls must be established, and risk monitoring tools must surface changes in risk levels as the business and the marketplace evolve.
Mitigate Enterprise Risk with ProcessUnity
ProcessUnity provides a suite of cloud-based applications that simplify and automate governance, risk and compliance (GRC). Offered as Software-as-a-Service solution, ProcessUnity provides a more secure, efficient and effective way to manage the full range of activities required for a successful enterprise risk management program.
ProcessUnity Enterprise Risk Management is a cloud-based solution that makes it easier to document, evaluate, monitor and mitigate any type of enterprise risk – from technological and information security risks to financial and commercial risks as well as environmental and compliance risk.
Industry leaders worldwide rely on ProcessUnity to streamline risk management processes. With ProcessUnity, organizations can:
- Easily assign risk assessments and compliance tasks to key stakeholders.
- Integrate multiple enterprise systems and risk management processes.
- Automatically roll-up risk and compliance information using interactive dashboards and flexible reporting capabilities.
- Rely on decision-support capabilities to protect the organization’s most important assets.
Enterprise Risk Automation via Cloud-Based Software
ProcessUnity provides tools to support the full range of risk management activities, including:
- Risk identification – define risks and link them to business processes, financial accounts, IT assets, organization units, functional areas, business lines, business facilities and documentation.
- Risk evaluation – identify risk levels based on the probability and impact of threats.
- Scoping assessments – use organization-defined templates and self-assessment questionnaires to analyze risk levels.
- Risk mitigation – identify mitigating controls for each risk.
- Risk monitoring – monitor risk metrics and initiate action when values exceed threshold levels.
- Loss events – track loss events linked to specific risks in areas of the business.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to schedule an enterprise risk management demonstration.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo