Use Case: Service-Level Agreements (SLAs)
Centralize SLA management for superior control
Reinforcing a critical part of any third-party relationship
The service-level agreements you make with your vendors represent the core of your relationship, defining both the value you expect and the obligations they’re required to meet. By tracking “key risk indicators” tied to your SLAs, your organization can confirm the value of its investment, and/or assemble data to negotiate a better deal.
But oversight may be compromised by chaos
Although SLAs are important, they’re often difficult to monitor. In many organizations, contracts – and the SLAs assigned to them – are scattered across various spreadsheets maintained by multiple functional areas. Responsibilities are often ambiguous, leading to unintentional neglect. Without a formal program for control, many service-level agreements are insufficiently reviewed, compromising the value of your third-party contracts.
Automation gives you insight, control and leverage
ProcessUnity applies the power of automation to help you:
- Create and manage a library of SLAs that can be accessed and managed in one central location
- Link SLAs to contracts and vendors for instant visibility
- Track key risk indicators over time, giving you leverage in contract negotiations
- Set SLA targets and minimum thresholds, with automated scoring to identify SLAs that merit attention
- Manage workflows to send reminders and alerts to the appropriate stakeholders
Ready to modernize your service-level agreement program? Contact ProcessUnity today to schedule a live demonstration.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo