Support Engineer / Technical Product Specialist
ProcessUnity is seeking a Support Engineer / Technical Product Specialist to play a key role in supporting our world-class GRC platform and solutions to our customers. This is a growth opportunity, providing the ability to work in an exciting, fast-paced software startup environment. Reporting to the head of Technology, this position will be the front line for all customer support activities to answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues, and provide best practices to a growing customer base.
- Maintain expert working knowledge of ProcessUnity products and platform features and best practices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving platform, integration, network, and browser issues.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ownership of Desk.com support center and customer portal.
- Manage tickets to closure, ensuring excellent support is provided on a timely basis.
- Maintain knowledge and familiarity with existing support resources (help center, webinars, videos, etc.)
- Interface closely with QA and Product teams for support-related topics.
- Support/assist sales engineers and implementation team members to resolve platform issues, challenges.
- Team-oriented self-starter.
- Hands-on technical experience configuring browser-based SaaS applications.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and organized, methodical thinking to resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated previous experience in learning technology quickly.
- Ability to articulate concepts to non-technical users in a relatable way.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to speak and write clearly and professionally.
- Exposure to field of software development / previous experience in software business.
- Responsible, reliable, confident, committed, empathetic, genuine, and helpful working style.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, adaptable, multi-tasking mindset.
- MS Excel experience including expression writing, function knowledge, vlookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Configuration of SSL, SAML, Web Services (REST and SOAP), and other customer integration points.
- Knowledge of VBA / scripting languages.
Learn more about us at www.processunity.com.
To apply, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo