Support Engineer / Product Specialist (Cork, Ireland)
ProcessUnity is seeking a Support Engineer / Technical Product Specialist to play a key role in supporting our world-class GRC platform and solutions to our customers. This is a growth opportunity, providing the ability to work in an exciting, fast-paced software startup environment. This position will be the front line for all customer support activities to answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues, and provide best practices to a growing customer base. Candidates should be highly technical and well versed in the technical stack of Microsoft Azure or a comparable public cloud provider. This role is a remote role however the ideal candidate would be located near Cork, Ireland.
- Maintain expert working knowledge of ProcessUnity products, features and best practices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving platform, integration, network, and browser issues.
- Strong focus on customer success and customer satisfaction.
- Manage tickets to closure, ensuring excellent support is provided on a timely basis.
- Maintain knowledge and familiarity with existing support resources (help center, webinars, videos)
- Interface closely with QA and Product teams for support-related topics.
- Support/assist sales engineers and implementation team to resolve platform issues, challenges.
- Helping to define and establish application and business level KPI
- Writing and executing SQL queries against Microsoft SQL databases data sources.
- Reviewing system event and error logs to determine issue root cause.
- Configuring and responding to system alerts orchestrated by either ProcessUnity or outside monitoring sources.
- Leverage Microsoft Azure to validate system and resource health.
- Team-oriented self-starter.
- Hands-on technical experience configuring browser-based SaaS applications.
- Direct experience administering Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and organized, methodical thinking to resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated previous experience in learning technology quickly.
- Ability to articulate concepts to non-technical users in a relatable way.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to speak and write clearly and professionally.
- Exposure to field of software development / previous experience in software business.
- Responsible, reliable, confident, committed, empathetic, genuine, and helpful working style.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, adaptable, multi-tasking mindset.
- Experience administering a SaaS based solution in Microsoft Azure or comparable cloud provider
- MS Excel experience including expression writing, function knowledge, vlookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Configuration of SSL, SAML, Web Services (REST and SOAP), and other customer integration points.
- Knowledge of VBA / Powershell scripting languages.
- SQL Server administration and SQL querying language
ProcessUnity is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ProcessUnity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn more about us at www.processunity.com.