ProcessUnity, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based risk and compliance solutions, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join its rapidly expanding business. ProcessUnity’s software as a service (SaaS) platform gives organizations the control to assess, measure, and mitigate risk to ensure the optimal performance of key business processes. The position reports to the Director of Accounting and Finance. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a range of responsibilities within an operating company and wants exposure to accounting and finance in a high-growth technology company.
- Process Accounts Payable
- Manage and process employee expenses through our credit card provider
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets schedule
- Assist in certain aspects of the monthly close process
- Assist in audit preparation
- Assist in certain aspects of the monthly close process as needed
What you will be expected to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Zero to three years of prior experience
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, and able to take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of accounting concepts
- Ability to work in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment
- Hands-on approach to challenges
Job Type: Full-time, Remote / Hybrid in Concord, MA
- 401k with matching
- Health / Dental insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
We are not accepting candidates through recruiters currently.
ProcessUnity, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ProcessUnity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn more about us at www.processunity.com