ProcessUnity is looking for exceptional Software Engineers to join a collaborative product and engineering team, working in an innovative rapid development environment on the expansion and maintenance of our cloud-based Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions. The successful candidate will be capable of being productive with little direction, working both independently and as a member of a small team, participating in key architectural and design decisions, and taking ownership of product modules.
- Responsibility for all areas of product lifecycle – analysis, design, coding, testing and troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain all levels of product functionality: front-end to business logic, back-end to database.
- Translate business requirements into well-designed and documented software.
- Work closely with other engineers, as well as Product Management, QA, and Support teams.
- Contribute to application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, usability, and performance.
Experience & Skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Expertise in .NET using C# (MVC/Web API and WCF a plus).
- Experience in SQL and approaches to designing and using relational databases.
- Experience building secure, enterprise level web applications.
- Debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Effective and creative problem solving skills.
- Good eye for UI design.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player able to span several disciplines across the organization.
- Focus on customer and company success.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo