Senior Solutions Consultant
Solution Consultants are the primary source of technical expertise for the ProcessUnity Sales team and prospective and current customers. The role requires high-level technical knowledge and hands-on capabilities, problem-solving skills, presentation skills, business understanding, and a passion for learning and adapting new technologies and methodologies.
Solution Consultants support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex engagements. The SC collaborates with sales, services, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Credibly describe and demonstrate solutions such that prospects see their top-of-mind problems being resolved.
- Provide first-line technical assistance for software evaluations and pilot projects.
- Provide answers to technical questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Compare ProcessUnity product offerings at a technical level with competitive products.
- Manage hand-over to the services team (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation.
- Coordinate with support and engineering teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
- Assists customer, prospect and Account Managers to build a compelling and competitive business case.
- Support external and internal customer-facing events.
- Assist with the qualification of the opportunities and identification of target accounts.
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements,
assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and ProcessUnity.
- Communicate customer feedback and requirements to Product Management in the form of business requirements and business value statements.
- Minimum of 3 years in a pre-sales or consulting role
- A BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Solid written, verbal communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Exceptionally strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, result-driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and think ahead to meet business needs.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and successfully.
- Preferred: Public Accounting or compliance experience or background
To apply for this position, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo