Senior Marketing Operations Specialist
ProcessUnity has been named a Boston Globe Top Place to Work in 2021 and 2019. Our software helps organizations protect themselves from both internal and external cybersecurity attacks – keeping their data and intellectual property safe. Hundreds of the world’s leading companies and brands rely on our market-leading Vendor Risk Management platform to make their third-party risk management programs more effective and efficient. In addition, ProcessUnity is positioned by Gartner in the Leaders quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools. Learn more about us at www.processunity.com.
About the Role
Maintaining, Optimizing, and Integrating a set of marketing tech stack.
You are technical and can design, deploy, maintain and optimize digital marketing and lead nurturing campaigns. You know your way around Marketo (or equivalent), Salesforce.com, WordPress and other key technologies in the MarTech stack; A/B testing and KPI reports are your best friends; and you always make decisions based on the data. Finally, you know that details and deadlines matter as much as the results.
You know why data matters.
From executive-level reporting to sales enablement sessions, you’ll need to showcase the team’s results and make sure the sales development and inside sales teams are ready to follow up on marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver support to the sales team with data analysis and reporting dashboards
You are ready to learn/do more.
At a high-growth company like ProcessUnity, every day is different. The ideal candidate is excited about constant change. This is a great opportunity to round out your marketing skills and contribute to many key marketing initiatives – including digital/email marketing campaigns, marketing analytics, and website best practices. This is a role that will expand quickly with the right individual. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Marketing and Sales Operations. This role is open in our Concord, MA office or remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- At least 1 year of experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) including designing, managing, customizing and launching campaigns and their assets (emails, forms, landing pages, lists); automated nurturing solutions; automated lead scoring solutions; automated data cleansing programs; integrations; and reporting
- Analytical Skills with a strong ability to conduct quantitative data analyses in order to determine ROI, forecasting, program effectiveness, and lead volume trends. Has to be a metrics-focused marketer who has an interest and love for analyzing and understanding data in order to inform marketing decisions.
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and revising website pages
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and how it pertains to email/web page creation
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams
- Attention to detail, strong follow-through skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive compensation model
- Untracked paid time off + holidays
- Flexibility, good work-life balance in a positive working climate
- ProcessUnity Day of Giving volunteer day
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account – high deductible medical plan
- And so much more!