Senior Implementation Consultant (Cork, Ireland)
ProcessUnity is looking for a dynamic individual with hands-on business, leadership, and technical implementation experience to join our Customer Success team focused on consulting and configuring solutions on the ProcessUnity risk and compliance platform. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and project management experience to support the company’s growth in a customer-facing role. In this position, you will be a member of our Customer Success team but also interface with sales, marketing, finance, support, product, and engineering teams while developing deep technical expertise in ProcessUnity’s software solutions to lead client implementations. Only confident, highly self-motivated candidates capable of coordinating multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment should apply. This is a remote role, however, the ideal candidate would be located near Cork, Ireland.
- Lead, manage and coordinate multiple customer implementations simultaneously.
- Gather customer requirements and translate to ProcessUnity’s capabilities.
- Develop and deliver deep product and technical expertise to ProcessUnity customers.
- Configure ProcessUnity’s software applications for customers using an enablement approach.
- Track project plans, and report project progress to appropriate parties.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Provide a mixture of remote and onsite customer implementation workshops.
- Consult with customers on system configuration based on product and industry best practices.
- Facilitate touch points and status meetings with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, project standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of implementations and team processes/policies/procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge of ProcessUnity solutions, platform features and best practices.
Required Experience / Skills
- BS/BA degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in client-facing roles.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the implementation of software solutions.
- Competency with spreadsheets (data manipulation, formula writing, CSV support, pivot tables).
- Technical knowledge of fundamental database concepts.
- Proficiency and experience with systems integration and report-writing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solver with focus on quality.
- Project management experience; organized.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player.
- Previous experience with financial services / GRC / risk management software products a plus.
- Experience with VBA a plus.
ProcessUnity is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ProcessUnity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn more about us at www.processunity.com.