Sales Development Representative
Build a career in sales at a fast-growing technology company in a hot market. ProcessUnity, a leader in cloud-based risk and compliance solutions is expanding its sales and marketing team. We’re looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us generate new business opportunities for our sales team.
ProcessUnity SDRs conduct high-level phone and email conversations with executives about their risk and compliance management challenges. When a prospect has a challenge that we solve, the SDR schedules a “discovery call” with our in-house product experts. A typical workday is comprised of phone calls, numerous email communications, discovery calls and reporting. The marketing team supplies the SDR with leads that have requested information and provides various internet-based research tools for additional prospecting.
This is a full-time position that pays a generous salary plus monthly and quarterly bonuses based on achieving performance goals. There will be occasional travel to industry conferences and trade shows. ProcessUnity offers flexible options for working remotely. The SDR position has growth potential within the sales, marketing and customer success organizations through a career advancement program.
What We’re Looking for in a Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. This individual also values networking and the benefits of being part of an agile, growing team. Above all, ProcessUnity is looking for a high-integrity, customer-focused team member that gets results.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Zero to three years at a business-to-business organization in a Sales Development role – recent graduates are welcome
- Excellent instincts for conversing with risk and compliance executives and the ability to think on the fly
- Strong work ethic – willing to learn about ProcessUnity solutions and how they solve our customers’ challenges
- Fluency in English, along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, written and oral communication skills
- Technology literacy – Comfortable with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers, Email, etc.
- BS/BA degree or relevant military/professional experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus but not required
ProcessUnity offers a competitive compensation package, which includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, generous paid time off and a 401k.
ProcessUnity is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ProcessUnity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.