Marketing Automation Manager
ProcessUnity, a leading provider of cloud-based vendor risk management software, is looking for a marketing automation manager to support the marketing team’s efforts to generate pipeline for our expanding sales and business development teams. You will be joining a small team that moves fast and wears many hats. This critical position will play a significant role in shaping our company’s future and will offer the opportunity to grow with the team and the rest of the company. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and is based in our Concord, MA offices.
Required Traits, Skills & Experience:
You know how to generate pipeline.
You are a technical wiz that can design, deploy, maintain and optimize digital marketing and lead nurturing campaigns. You know your way around Marketo (or equivalent), Salesforce.com and other key technologies in the MarTech stack. You know the difference between an MCI and an SQL; A/B testing and KPI reports are your best friends; and you always make decisions based on the data. Finally, you know that details and deadlines matter as much as the results.
You’re an excellent communicator.
From executive-level reporting to sales enablement sessions, you’ll need to showcase the team’s results and make sure the sales development and inside sales teams are ready to follow-up on your programs. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver quality original content as well as make existing content better. You can translate techno-speak into something everyone understands. You’re also a great editor and can manage a budget.
You are ready to learn/do more.
At a high-growth company like ProcessUnity, every day is different. The ideal candidate is excited about constant change. This is a great opportunity to round out your marketing skills and contribute to many key marketing programs – including digital/email marketing, inbound marketing, lead generation, branding and more. This is a role that will expand quickly with the right individual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- At least 3 years of experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) including designing, managing, customizing and launching campaigns and their assets (emails, forms, landing pages, lists); automated nurturing solutions; automated lead scoring solutions; automated data cleansing programs; integrations; and reporting
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and how it pertains to email creation
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a face paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams
- Attention to detail, strong follow-through skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
ProcessUnity was named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe and is positioned by Gartner in the Leaders quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools. Learn more about us at www.processunity.com.
To apply, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo