Customer Success Project Manager
ProcessUnity is looking for an organized individual to join our Customer Success team to provide project management to new and existing customer implementations of the ProcessUnity risk and compliance platform. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and project management experience to support the company’s growth in a customer-facing role. In this position, you will be a member of our Customer Success team but also interface with sales, finance, marketing, support, product, and engineering teams while developing knowledge in ProcessUnity’s software solutions to manage client implementations.
- Manage multiple client implementations and internal projects.
- Interact with clients to communicate project status and develop relationships to ensure satisfaction.
- Develop project plan, tasks, and dependencies, to ensure on time and under budget delivery.
- Apply understanding of requirements and technology to ensure alignment between customer objectives and system capabilities.
- Track, assess and communicate project goals, plans, issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
- Work collaboratively with Implementation Lead to ensure alignment with project status and approach.
- Facilitate touchpoints and status meetings with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and develop contingency plans.
- Apply project management techniques, and business knowledge to ensure work product and project deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, project standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of implementations.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of ProcessUnity solutions, platform features and best practices.
Required Experience / Skills
You have . . .
- A Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of customer-facing experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience leading software implementation projects with clients (not internal IT projects)
- Ability and desire to continuously learn and integrate new skills, technologies and ideas
- Ability to understand business requirements, translate into a project plan and execute on that plan
- High analytical and emotional intelligence with engaging and trustworthy personality
- Technical aptitude to understand system capabilities to align to business requirements and manage scope
Others describe you as . . .
- Take charge, dependable, curious and eager to learn
- Self-motivated team member with high accountability for delivery and commitments
- Meticulously detailed oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- A clear, proactive, and nuanced communicator
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, start-up environment
- A quick learner who can work with minimal or no supervision
To apply, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo