Customer Success Project Coordinator
ProcessUnity is looking for an organized individual to join our Customer Success team to provide project management to new and existing customer implementations of the ProcessUnity risk and compliance platform. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and project management experience to support the company’s growth in a customer-facing role. In this position, you will be a member of our Customer Success team but also interface with sales, finance, marketing, support, product, and engineering teams while developing knowledge in ProcessUnity’s software solutions to coordinate client implementations. Only confident, highly self-motivated candidates capable of coordinating multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment should apply.
- Manage multiple client implementations and internal projects.
- Interact with clients to communicate project status and develop relationships to ensure satisfaction.
- Develop project plan, tasks, and dependencies, to ensure on time and under budget delivery.
- Track, assess and communicate project goals, plans, issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
- Work collaboratively with Implementation Lead to ensure alignment with project status and approach.
- Facilitate touchpoints and status meetings with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and develop contingency plans.
- Apply project management techniques, and business knowledge to ensure work product and project deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, project standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of implementations and team processes/policies/procedures.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of ProcessUnity solutions, platform features and best practices.
Required Experience / Skills
- BS/BA degree required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of project management experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in client-facing roles and/or implementation of software solutions.
- Strong experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with browser-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solver with focus on quality.
- Effective time management skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player.
- Limited travel required.
- Previous experience with financial services / GRC / risk management software products a plus
To apply for this position, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo