Customer Success Account Manager
ProcessUnity is looking for a dynamic individual with hands-on business and account management experience to join our Customer Success team. This role will oversee a portfolio of existing customers of the ProcessUnity risk and compliance platform. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and customer focus to support the company’s growth in a customer-facing role. In this position, you will be a member of our Customer Success team but also interface with sales, marketing, finance, support, product, and engineering teams while developing expertise in ProcessUnity’s software solutions to create long-term, trusting relationships with ProcessUnity customers. Only confident, highly self-motivated candidates capable of coordinating multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment should apply.
- Develop and maintain long-lasting customer relationships with application administrators.
- Communicate proactively with all customers to ensure customer success post implementation.
- Monitor account status and usage (dormant, at risk, etc.), develop and proactively execute remediation plans to ensure retention.
- Monitor accounts for compliance with subscription licensing and proactively address issues, including identifying upsell opportunities and interfacing with Sales as required.
- Manage client portfolios, references, dashboards, success stories, and related customer success initiatives.
- Create and send order forms to customers related to professional services and/or add-on products.
- Conduct annual/semi-annual client satisfaction surveys, compile and analyze results, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of ProcessUnity solutions, platform features and best practices.
- Strengthen and administer the account management processes and procedures.
- Facilitate company plans for user groups, online communities, forums, and social networking.
- Administer company-wide client appreciation activity initiatives to strengthen customer relations.
Required Experience / Skills
- BS/BA degree required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in client-facing roles or account/relationship management.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solver with focus on quality.
- Project management skills; organized.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player.
- Experience with browser-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Limited travel required.
- Previous experience with financial services / GRC / risk management software products a plus.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo