Assurance Services Consultant
The Assurance Services Consultant is a senior solutions/software consulting role which acts as a strategic advisor to the client, advising and executing on technical activities that will help them achieve their risk management program goals. The Assurance Services Consultant is responsible for providing expert guidance in best practices, advising on technical and strategic items to enhance the customers’ ability to use the ProcessUnity solution effectively, and executing all other technical requests that may arise as the customer’s business needs evolve. This is accomplished through ProcessUnity product expertise, awareness of each customer’s unique environment, expert advisement, and technical and strategic execution.
The Assurance Services Consultant builds relationships with the customer project team to develop an understanding of their business and technical needs, then works to implement solutions that will expand the value ProcessUnity can provide. The outcome of success in this role is working with the customer to ensure the customer is realizing value from ProcessUnity, secure the customer’s ongoing commitment to software and services subscriptions, and the identification of expansion opportunities for additional software and services.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced solutions/software consultant to focus their technical and consulting skills, and partner with customers to ensure customers exceed their program goals.
This position could be remote.
- Manage and coordinate multiple customer relationships to drive product adoption and satisfaction and ensure customer is leveraging solution to achieve full business value
- Gather customer requirements through interview and analysis and translate to ProcessUnity’s capabilities.
- Handles the project management and execution of the technical aspects of the project, including solution configuration, user training, and usage mentoring.
- Understands the strategic elements of the account to ensure technical solutions support strategy
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Leads system design, configuration, troubleshooting of functional issues arising from implementation, implementing best practices, and provides user training/enablement as requested
- Builds and demonstrates expertise on ProcessUnity software and service offerings and how these can enhance the value a customer is getting out of ProcessUnity
- Maintains awareness of adoption and utilization trends and shares with customers as appropriate
- Ensures customer allocates all monthly contracted hours to support their value goals
- Escalate product issues when all avenues of resolution are exhausted.
- Maintain working knowledge of ProcessUnity solutions, platform features and best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer related discipline or equivalent experience
- Recommended minimum experience is 3 years in client-facing roles.
- Recommended minimum experience is 1-2 years in the implementation/consulting of software solutions.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both internal and external
- Experience with browser-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Competency with spreadsheets (data manipulation, formula writing, CSV support, pivot tables).
- Technical knowledge of fundamental database concepts.
- Proficiency and experience with systems integration and report-writing software.
- Knowledge in Vendor Risk, Financial Services, GRC, Risk management programs, Contract Management, Compliance and Cyber Risk Managements a plus
- Previous experience with risk management software products a plus.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to balance multiple accounts
- Project management skills, including project planning, risk management, status updates
- Comfort interacting and communicating with customer project sponsors, project team members, and individuals
- Demonstrated success working on project teams with a record of high customer adoption and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks that may impact the success of the deployment and determine appropriate mitigating actions
- Demonstrated ability to support the development of a customer’s business solution, assess customer needs, and identify actions to meet those needs and support the strategy & goals
- Strong consulting skillset, ability to effectively respond to objectives and high-stress situations, and ability to guide the customer to the best supported solution
- Creative problem solver with focus on quality.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player.
- Approximately 10% – 30% travel.
- Experience with VBA a plus.
To apply, please complete the form below:
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a Live Demonstration TodaySchedule Demo