Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Software
Define and evaluate risks within and across a wide range of key business elements such as business process, functional area, financial accounts, business lines, IT assets, and facilities.
The nature, complexity, and seriousness of the risks facing today’s enterprises are unprecedented — and continue to increase. These risks represent a profound threat to companies’ well-being and ability to achieve their businesses objectives. More than ever, a well-managed risk program is essential to business success and security. Such a program must provide clear visibility into the specific risks confronting the organization, which parts of the organization are most threatened by those risks, the likelihood and level of impact of potential risk events on the business and its goals, and the controls necessary to protect the business from such events. In addition, an effective risk-management program must actively verify the effectiveness of mitigating controls, monitor changes that may indicate increased levels of risk, track loss events that signal the failure of risk controls, and ensure the progress of corrective actions taken to remediate control issues.
ProcessUnity Enterprise Risk Management provides secure, cost-effective, automated support for the full range of activities involved in an enterprise’s risk management program. Our easy-to-use, on-demand solution facilitates the documentation, evaluation, mitigation, and monitoring of any type of risk threatening the enterprise, whether technological, financial, environmental, commercial, information security-related, or regulatory. ProcessUnity risk management tools promote visibility and control among all risk program participants and in affected areas of the business. In addition, ProcessUnity Enterprise Risk Management capabilities are easily adaptable by users to meet the specific risk-management requirements and best practices of any organization.
- Define risks and link them to key elements in the business such as business processes, functional areas, financial accounts, business lines, IT assets, facilities, organizational units, and documentation.
- Conduct risk evaluation and scoping assessments:
- Identify inherent risk levels based on probability and impact, as well as on customer-specific evaluation criteria
- Analyze risk levels based on customer-defined templates and self-assessment questionnaires.
- Develop mitigating controls for each risk.
- Assign residual risk levels based on presence and effectiveness of mitigating controls.
- Define and track risk metrics and loss events linked to specific risks and areas of the business.
- Monitor risk metrics and take action when metric values exceed specified escalation and threshold levels.
- Manage, review and approve, and monitor resolution of loss events.
- Decision Support: A solid understanding of what you own, its value and its interdependencies so you can protect what is most important to your business
- Accountability: The ability to assign accountability at all levels of your enterprise hierarchy and infrastructure, allowing simple distribution of risk and compliance assessments and tasks
- Integration with Multiple Systems of Record: A point-and-click interface that empowers technical business users to easily control integrations with multiple configuration management databases and systems of record
- Rollup Reporting: Automated rollup of risk and compliance information across your business hierarchy and infrastructure for quick and easy reporting
- Faster ROI through SaaS: Software as a service (SaaS) deployment means your system is live and ready to go on Day One