Regulatory Exam Management
Most companies today, whether public or private, face the prospect of multiple requests for information and documentation from external agencies and regulatory bodies. While some of these regulatory exams are pre-planned, many can be ad hoc, and most include requests that overlap with other those in other requests. The obstacles to efficient and quick response are many. In the typical case, those charged with responding to a request must:
- Solicit information and documentation associated with each exam question
- Know which information and documentation provided in previous exam assessments is useful
- Track the progress of fulfillment by those who will provide the requested materials
- Deliver the relevant documentation and information to the requesters
- Manage any issues raised by exam findings and track the completion of any corrective actions associated with those issues
- Save and archive exam results for use in future requests.